SynergyMag7

Story of Mags7 - Along, Angah, Alang, Andak, Achik, Adik, Acu

¦¦ Come, choose which one you prefer ^__^ ¦¦

Assalamualaikum..
I want to ask for your opinion.
Everybody must answer this question!!
Haha. kejam kan..

okeh.

***

IF...
You are the eldest with 4 siblings.
You are in final year degree right now.
Your university are very far away from your house.
I mean, a way of thousand miles.

and,

what would you choose?
continue with Master's study OR grab a job outside?
what would you choose?
do comment below.




p/s: Zillion of sorry. my grammar is bad. if you have a trouble in understanding this question, just comments here.

1 comments:

ina January 25, 2011 at 3:30 PM  

salam
i face the same problem too but the different is i am the youngest in my family hehe...btw i think its depend.. you know some of my seniors they just grab the job as they get offered by some company mostly from their past practical training place. but then if you think that its hard to get job, its better for you to continue your master..basically its depend on the situation.. for me i think i want to continue my professional course first before i enter the job area.. acu

Post a Comment

About this blog

Followers